“It’s not how busy you are or how fast you’re moving, it’s how effectively you are advancing in the right direction.”
– Dr. Robert Cooper
Fuzzy targets don’t get hit. Top-level athletes, successful business-people and achievers in all fields all set goals. But it’s not only the practice of setting goals that makes you successful, it’s developing the strategies to achieve those goals that makes the ultimate difference.
Ready, Set, Goal is a half-day experience that develops your goal- setting skills and the mindset to effectively move the needle to achieve your initiatives. You will learn both the basics and the brain science to not only create long-term vision and short-term motivation, but also strategies, coaching skills, and tools to align, ignite, and speed up results.
This half-day session will include:
- SETTING SMART GOALS: define the basics of goal setting through a theory and simple formula. Learn how to transform your current goals into efficient and motivating targets that propel you into action.
- PROPEL PERFORMANCE: learn how to leverage the latest tools in brain science, motivation, and leadership to not only stay disciplined, accountable, and effective in hitting your own goals, but also in coaching your team to hit their goals and priorities as well.
- A 3-hour session rich with content, activities, challenges, and collaborative learning moments.
- Facilitators who customize the experience to draw out relevant parallels to your world and organization.
- Opportunities to reflect, connect and apply the learning to your world.
The goal setting experience you ran for my team was exactly what we need to launch us into what will be our best year ever!
Regional Sales VP, Philips
I have been fortunate to have attended two of The IdeaHouse’s experiences and found them to be amongst the most valuable learning opportunities I have experienced. Their content is so incredibly clever and creative!
Manager, Talent & Organizational Development, Dexcom