Does your team have what it takes to survive the most challenging of environments? How strong are your relationships? How deep is the trust? How savvy are your problem solving skills? How developed is your ability to think critically? All of these skills will be put to the test as teams find themselves in a serious situation having only each other to rely on as they are challenged to locate critical resources in order to survive.
The Art of Survival
is a scavenger-like team building experience for participants to:
- Use critical thinking skills while faced with a series of
problems to solve
- Negotiate, brainstorm, resolve conflict, and collaborate as a team
- Leverage one another’s talents, styles, and strengths to work efficiently and accomplish a common mission
- Create stronger bonds and breakthrough moments that will change the way they work, innovate, lead, and communicate together as a team.
Each Team Experience includes:
- A 2-hour session rich with content, team challenges, and collaborative learning moments.
- Experienced facilitators with a background in Learning and Organizational Development that customize the experience to draw out parallels to your world and organization.
The team experience you ran for our offsite was beyond anything we could have imagined. It was an absolute blast and we walked away with tangible on the job take-aways that will change the way we work together!
Regional Sales VP, Philips
I have been fortunate to have attended two of The IdeaHouse’s experiences and found them to be amongst the most valuable learning opportunities I have experienced. Their content is so incredibly clever and creative!
Manager, Talent & Organizational Development, Dexcom